The International Symposium on Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Educational Technology (ISCSET-2020) will take place in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 06th to 10th of July.
The main organizer is the Mongolian Institute for Educational Research.
The traditional goal of International Symposium is to support researchers and students in presenting their ideas to the international community, strengthening international relations and scientific relations among participating universities.
Scope of topics:
The International Symposium is structured into three main topics. Contributions related to these topics are prioritized accepted. Submission of contributing papers related to defined topics is encouraged but not limited. All contributions will be evaluated by ICSET program committee by peer review.
- Computer Science
- Computer vision and Image processing
- Internet of things and its application
- Artificial intelligence and it application
- Computer Engineering
- Embedded systems
- Smart City – Research and Application
- Robot and robotics
- Automotive Software Engineering
- Educational Technology
- Teaching and learning with technologies, ICT in education
- Active learning methods based on technologies
- Education Technologies, Digital learning
- Personalized learning Special session “Training in international summer symposium”
Co-organizer Universities of Symposium ISCSET 2020:
- Mongolian State University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mongolia
- Chemnitz University of Technology (CUT), Germany
- Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU), Russia
- Harbin University of Science and Technology (HUST), China
- National University of Mongolia (NUM), Mongolia
Office phone: +976-70129808
Mongolian Institute of Educational Research
Palace of Teacher Development
Peace Avenue – 10